Monday, April 30, 2007

Winning Streak

Well...PR Black won its second consecutive game tonight. Bringing our final season record to a more respectable 3-5. Put up 21 runs, we did good and should have some great momentum heading into the summer season...sports are great.
We made a quick weekend trip to Sulphur Springs to see Misty's grandparents and her parents were there. I went fishing with Grandpa, Poppy, Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Bobby. I would be the lowest ranked fishing expert, everyone dominates, but when I go, no one does all that well, frustrating. Aside from a 4 pounder Bryan got and a few small ones Poppy and the others caught, not a good day. I was skunked yet again, but did snag a HUGE one, but after a brief battle he snapped my line! So we'll say it was at least 10 lbs easy!! ha. But as the saying goes, a bad day fishing is better than the best day at work...something great about being on a boat all day no matter the circumstances.
Before the trip Saturday, Ryan went to Sulphur with Grams and Grandpa and checked out the boat to make sure all was working well.





Can't wait until he's old enough to go fishing with me, his Grandpa and his Pawpaw (and uncles)....good times for sure.


Well...one day down 4 to go to the weekend.....

1 comment:

Matt & Tiffany said...

You can come to Arkansas to go fishing!!! We have VERY good places to go....so I have heard. I am glad Ryan is feeling better!