Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Isn't that Great
As many of you know I have had asthma for a long time. And for the longest time, I basically had to manage it with inhalers. None of the pills or preventative inhalers worked..none of them. Then Misty's Mimi pointed me to advair about 4 years ago. And since then, I use my rescue inhaler maybe once every 6 weeks, if that. This stuff is the first medicine I have ever taken that works it's great, practically magic. Well, its so great that my insurance company feels they shouldn't have to pay for as much and is upping the charge to patients. Came across this article today and man, sure made me happy know that my insurance provider is looking to cut costs, make money, and not make sure their customers have the best care possible. Upping the co-pay on drugs that work is a great way to make money...good job. Unreal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment