Still waiting on our second victory in softball. Its a rebuilding season, we have a bunch of new guys that are gelling. I'm coaching and love it, I think we'll be really good in the future hopefully under my good tutelage. But, it doesn't help when you come across the idiotic, I have more power than you and I'm going to use it umpire. I'm not an expert on rules or anything, but I know the game. During a rundown, the point is to reduce the area in which a runner can run as quickly as possible. Well apparently the umps felt that if you are in the base line and tag the guy and he tries to dodge the tag, he's safe because you happened to get in his way!....very confusing. We played great tonight and had fun despite the umps...so...it's all good, Ryan loves going and cheering and being outside and being the center of attention, that's enough for me...see him smile.
Ryan will be going to his first Ranger game of the year on Saturday...I know he can't wait.
And here we have discovered the greatness of Dad's rocking chair and the fact that we can make it go ourselves!!




No comments:
Post a Comment