Sunday, October 28, 2007

Little Doggie

Last year Ryan was Tigger for Halloween and basically was our little dress up doll!

But this year, he is starting to know what's happening. Once we got his is costume out and he saw that it was a dog, he was excited! He walked around saying puppie and he'll even bark for you if you ask nice enough. So this weekend, in lieu of trick or treating wednesday night, we took him to our church's fall festival. When we got there, he got his first taste of trick or treating and games...
Then we walked over to the horse stable and he just about jumped out of Nana's arms and squealed when he saw the horses and proceeded to make the horsey sound for everyone. He was a brave boy, he reached out and petted two of the horses.
Then on to walking around and to a hay ride! He loved the hayride.

As we were walking around, we had a few funny kodak moments...

Pulling Nana around by the tail...

And as he walked around he came up to a fire hydrant and then we all at once realized how funny that was. So I took one picture..you know dog and hydrant.


Then, being the fun and creative Dad that I am, I got him to hike his leg on the hydrant...classic.
He had a great time at the festival as well as some time with Nana and Paw Paw. He likes to take your finger and drag you to what he wants now. Since Nana stocked the cookie jar, that is the #1 place to go, then the fridge, and other things as well, here he is dragging Paw Paw to a pillow so they could lay down.


After the big nap Sunday, Ryan, Jazmine and I went on a walk to the park, we did some sliding, rock throwing and played ball with Jazmine. Awesome weather and a beautiful end to the weekend.




I'm off to Boston tomorrow, I think I'm probably out of Milk plant stories, but you never know. I could see some crazy stuff since the Red Sox won the World Series! I'll be previewing a town celebrating a World championship since next year is the Rangers year..ha... but hey we are all undefeated again!! Can't wait until April!!

1 comment:

Ledbetter Fam said...

I cannot believe you had your precious little boy hike his leg on a hydrant. Just kidding. We probably would have done the same thing! That's great!!!

JB