Thursday, October 04, 2007

Journey to the Ozarks

Last weekend, Mom, Dad, Kristin, Ryan and I headed up to see Uncle Matt and Aunt Tiffany in Searcy. We got the grand tour of the great NE Arkansas town. We saw where Tiffany dominated the Gulf Coast Conference in Volleyball and their favorite mexican food restaurant. We had a great time.
On Saturday, Matt, Dad and I snuck away to do a little fishing in the Ozarks while the girls went to Little Rock to shop. (poor Ryan). It was fun, we rented a boat, rubbed elbows with the rednecks and got sold some bad bait..good times. (Wal-Mart in Searcy is an eye opening experience.) One guy, wearing a 2 month dirty shirt said that we sure were buying a big ol cricket bucket. We then replied, well its a minnow bucket. OH! That sure explains it, he says through his 2 teeth.

I never realized how beautiful it is up there.




Captain Paw Paw and his GPS.


The Crew...



We slayed them!!!


Ryan and Paw Paw checking out the TRUCKS.






I was in the bathroom and heard no Ryan noise. May not be a good thing, but got into the living room and he was giving his blue fish a ride on the train.







No comments: