Monday, October 08, 2007

Someday

On Saturday, I got to do a little more fishing (back to back Saturdays!) Anyway, I have been going bass fishing with Bryan and James (Ryan's Grandpa and Great Grandad) for a few years now and pretty much get skunked every time, I'll stumble across a fish a time or two, but for the most part, I have struggled. My excuse is the equipment, I finally got me a new reel, James gave me some good line and boom, got out there and brought 5 in the boat and missed a few more, I actually outdid James at least in size. Good stuff. I brought in a few one pounders and then a nice 2.2 pounder and a 3 pounder. I know those sizes don't sound like big ones, but they aren't bad, the 2 bigger ones fought for a bit, very fun.

Here is my 2.2 pounder (we forgot to take a pic of the 3 pounder, but I have witnesses)

And for reference, here is my 6lb, 12oz fish I caught a couple years ago (my record)


And Bryan's and James' biggest fish are over 10 pounds! Can't imagine the size.


Ok, so the subject line is in reference to someday this picture will be a picture of my truck with MY boat, not someone else's. I'm putting a picture of it on my mantle with a piggy bank, donations accepted and you will be granted a free trip on it!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put me down for 70 cents.

Anonymous said...

Sweet...well on my way..thanks boys