Another addition of the ever so popular Tuesday ramblings...
There isn't much better than a weekend where you are at home. You can be productive on Saturday, wash your truck, watch some good College Football and have some buddies over for baseball, football, video games and pizza. Then after church on Sunday, take a nap while Ryan naps, watch the Cowboys win, play with Ryan. And watch Game 7 of the ALCS. Not a bad weekend.
Here is a video of my evesdropping on Ryan reading to himself and then after he busted me, he brought the book over for me to read.
Our softball game got rained out...again. We have gotten probably 3 inches of rain in the past 7 weeks and all 3 inches have been on Mondays, cancelling our games. Unreal.
Nana is in town to watch Ryan for the week while Laura is on vacation so we decided to take Ryan in for a haircut. But this wasn't a normal haircut. It was his first real boy haircut, clippers, fading everything. My son just turned into a little boy rather than a baby...kind of jarring but he's a good lookin kid.
Check out my cool new Elmo house shoes!!
CHEEESE!!
Not sure how I feel about the World Series matchup. I love the Rockies and their story and hope they give the Sox a run for their money. I believe the Sox will take it in 6, but hopefully it's a great series. I love playoff baseball. Someday....someday...I'll have a rooting interest.
Cowboys roll into the bye week at 6-1. Can't beat that. I'm not totally sold that we can make it to the Super Bowl, we have some holes, but so do all of ther other NFC teams. Who knows? A guy can dream....Man wouldn't that be great??
Ryan's Paw Paw is coming in for the weekend so he and I get to have a nice father-son golf outing. I'm really looking forward to it. One for the time together and two because I have to prepare my game for our scramble the day before Thanksgiving, important stuff. Did you realize Thanksgiving is a month away??
If you ever wondered how you could live in a small town in NE Arkansas and still enjoy the absolute heck out of life...check my brother and his lovely wife's blog.
Saturday is the church family festival and Ryno will show up as a doggie. Should be fun for the first Halloween he knows what's going on.
(pictures galore I'm sure)
So it is extremely evident at this point, I have fulfilled my subject matter and rambled, but at least I used this as an excuse to post Ryan pictures and videos...at least I'm good for something..ha.
1 comment:
i like the third picture. he looks SO grown up. i guess that's what happens when i miss a week.
Post a Comment