As my journey through parenthood goes, thing after thing amazes me about kids, and probably right at the top of the list is their ENERGY, Ryan is nonstop, from one thing to another until bath and bed time, it's so much fun and I could only hope to have half the energy he does. Here is a small example clip...
In addition to swinging at everything that comes his way,

he enjoys a good kick around the house, uncle Perko would be proud.
He just amazes me every day with how much he absorbs and mimics what I do. Just the other day, I was in the bathroom going #1 and Ryan comes barging in, he stops, looks at me and just stares in awe. So I finish up and shut the lid and flush and walk into the closet, come back and he has lifted the lid and is lifting his shirt up and trying to pee. So funny! So I took his diaper off held him up there and he looked and looked and then decided it was done...ha.
We can now read a book and I'll point out things and then shut it and open it back up and ask where the fish, book, ball, etc is and he points it out and repeats...crazy how much he's growing and learning. I love hearing the stories from both of his sitters every day he does something new.
Last Sunday, I was tired of looking at a dirty truck so he and I went out to see if I could get it washed with him out there, his favorite thing is to "drive" so that worked for a while and then he wanted to help...pretty cool, he's well on his way....

Here are a few more random pictures that deserve note.
Goofy kid...
Sharp lookin....

Lefty??
And finally for a bonus to those who read the whole thing, Ryan saying please and doing a dance!!
We are off to Arkansas to see Aunt Tiff and Uncle Matt for the weekend, and I even get a day off. Pictures and stories aplenty I'm sure.
2 comments:
So sweet! You guys be careful and have lots of fun this weekend. We'll miss you at church.
JB
m&m...i can't get over how cute he is! i never get tired of the photos & videos! keep them coming! :)
Post a Comment