Needless to say this makes me proud....he's well on his way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. " Hebrews 12:11
5 comments:
That was so awesome. I wish we lived closer!!!! We cant wait for you guys to come visit!
love you both.
What happened??? When I left he was still kicking that ball like he should be! Great video though.
-Kyle
M&T
Ryan and I agree!! Less than a year and you are here right? ha ha....
Can't wait for our trip, will be fun. Love M&R
Perko...no worries man, he'll play soccer, but we gotta focus on the great game and where the money is!! guaranteed contracts..that's it man...ha
ok....so we think you need to keep posting videos. we love to watch them!!!
Post a Comment