Nothing all that noteworthy going down at the moment, not even any new Ryan pictures, I know, I'm behind. And don't worry Tiffany, I'm trying to find the right time for another video to post. Right now, he's pretty much worried about whacking the crap out of balls...pretty funny.
This weekend is our last weekend of "chillin" for a while. Studying, football and some hard playing with Ryan is on tap. Next weekend, Ryno is heading to Amarillo to see Grams and Grandpa. And I am going to College Station with Matt and Tiff to be witness to one of the great Aggie traditions...a "ring dunking." Kristin is having her ring ceremony and we all are heading that way to watch...should be a grand ol' time. Then the next weekend the Williams' clan is off to the (insert adjective) state of Arkansas to see Matt and Tiff, do some shopping and FISHING!! Very excited. I may get to go fishing again the next weekend too! A picture of my lunker to surely come!!!
I was convinced by Brandon to get fired up on facebook. For one reason or another, I've been reluctant to get going on facebook or my page, most of the reasoning has to do with ignorance about it I'm sure. Anyway, it's almost been a week and its pretty addicting, I have found out what pretty much everyone I knew in high school is doing these days. Pretty cool, so for once I've been behind the times. So if you have facebook...won't you be my friend?
Ryan started his new baby sitter rotation this past week. On MWF he goes back to Linda, his sitter from last year, so he was pumped about that. And on TTH, he goes over to my good friends Travis and Laura's house to hang out with her and Reese all day. Check out Laura's latest blog post. Ryan loves it over there already. It's amazing what happens when God blesses you with great friends, and that I do have.
Softball gets fired up again Monday, can't wait.
I've enjoyed the Rangers this last part of the season, they are playing pretty decent ball and are playing all young guys. I'm optimistic for at least a 500 season next year, maybe better, but they are on their way.
Let's just hope the Cowboys can continue their winning ways and finally give this area something to root for.
This next part is something I've avoided, but I have to do. As many things in my life have changed and are changing, I have come to the realization that 3 dogs is too many to handle by myself, so I'm using this avenue to ask anyone if they or someone they might know wants a sweet little dog in their life. Daisy is my sweetest dog, loves attention and is the most house trained dog you'll find. She is awesome around Ryan. I just want to find her a great home and a place where she'll get that attention she loves!!
She's a cutie...
No comments:
Post a Comment