Thursday, November 01, 2007

Big Boy Got Movez

I was in the bathroom running bath water tonight and I hear music. So I ran through the music making things in my house, one in Ryan's room I had to move to a tall dresser because he likes to crank it up, can't be that. Then I thought about the living room, no, not good enough quality for my stereo...hmm. Then on to the guest room. Ryan crawled on the bed, pushed the very small sleep button that turns on the radio and was dancing on the bed. I laughed, turned it off and he ran right over there, found the little button and music again! He is for sure my son, check out these moves....


3 comments:

Matt & Tiffany said...

He is so cute. We love that boy of yours.

Ledbetter Fam said...

How sweet! He's getting so big.

Juli Beth

emily davis said...

hahaha! i love it :)