I apologize for my lack of blogging lately, after a period of no posts, I start hearing rumblings from the fanbase, so I apologize. There are always kodak moments galore with the big man, but the last a very short time right now.
Turkey day was a blast. Holidays at the Williams' house are always a treat and a blast. Ryan and I headed down to Round Rock on Tuesday afternoon. Wednesday Matt, Dad and I, played golf with my Aunt and Uncle and Grandad, Memaw, and cousin. We played a scramble and didn't play all that well, but we are chalking it up to rust and a hard course. And of course, that was the last warm day of the week.
Thursday morning began as many Thanksgivings or Holidays do. Mamosas and frying the turkeys outside. But this time it was 40 degrees, but still a blast. If you have never had a fried turkey, then you are not truly enjoying your Thanksgiving or Holiday feast. The night before we inject the turkey with cajun marinade and rub it down with cajun spice. It soaks in over night and it cooked that next morning. Unbelieveable I assure you. But you should ask how my Dad does it, he's the master.
The Crew...
Hat and gloves = smart.
No hat, no gloves = more mamosas (ask Matt, the keeper of the thermometer)

Cuz Nathan and Aunt Kristin...
The yearly "R. Williams' Boys" picture update.
Ride 'em Nana

Coolest Aunts, at least Ryan thinks so.


Friday, Matt, Kristin and I loaded up and headed to Aggieland for the A&M vs Texas game. Kristin was the only one with a ticket. We all tailgated right outside Kyle field and watched the first half from a tent, then to a bar for the second half. Great game and even more fun watching it with Matt and all the Aggies. I didn't go to A&M, but I did go to an A&M school, so I have some official tie, but Matt and Kristin have allowed me to be a honorary Aggie I think...pretty cool stuff.
(Still working on pictures, Matt took some good ones ;-))Saturday included a trip to Mr. Gattis for Ryno (he schooled the basketball game with baseball throws!) and lots of chillin due to the rain and cold. All in all a great weekend.
Nana brought a lot of Ryan's toys downstairs and he played and played the whole week with his two awesome Aunts and his Nana. By the end of the week, he was running the show around the house, he sure loves his Nana's house.
Coolest Aunts, at least Ryan thinks so.
And Finally...what up dawg?
Another great Turkey day..........
I'd be lying if I thought the Cowboys would be 11-1! at this point in the season. My man crush on the Jedi Knight Tony Romo just increases each week. Gotta love this guy. I even got to take in the 11th victory with Dad since his cable company is one that won't take on the NFL network (and after listening to the broadcast, I wouldn't either, geez!)
A nice and quiet weekend awaits for me and the big boy, we have some major playing to do.
On a separate note:
Many of you may or may not know of the struggles of the past 7 months (if you don't, shoot me an e-mail), and to be totally honest I could not have gotten through it without the support of my wonderful friends and amazing family. I truly felt all of the thoughts and prayers over the events of Wednesday and although it wasn't the outcome we all hoped for, it was an outcome that could ultimately lead to good things for Ryan. Thanks for your prayers and support for Ryan and for me, I'm not good at asking for help, but everyone gave me no choice but to do that. God will always take care of us and put people in our lives to bless and help us, I only pray I get the chance to give back half of the love and support given to me and my little man.
Have a great weekend.
2 comments:
We do love you all a lot!!! We are continuing to pray for you. We feel really blessed to know you, and we are honored to help/support you in whatever way you need us!
Juli Beth
Man, My pants look goooooood. seriously. just kidding, go cowboys.
Post a Comment