I have seen this happen to many people I know and I was scared it might happen to me and after fighting it, I have finally been.....ELFED. My dear and lovely sister-in-law decided it would be funny to use a very flattering picture of me as an elf. I guess enjoy.....
Williams' Elves
Ryan had his first day at Son Shine Bible school on Tuesday. It was a pretty big day. I was nervous for him. He had a packed lunch and had to sleep on a mat, not a crib! But all indications are that he handled it all like a champ. Took a good nap, played on the playground and had a good time. I fear the big boy bed is closing in on me! Lock all your doors, drawers and cabinets, Ryno will be on the prowl if he wakes up at night. He still doesn't know he can get out of his crib so until he does, I'm ok. But I can feel it coming.
Going a week and a half with no Cowboy game is punishment (I love it, its about time!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
FUNNY!! and i'm pretty sure Matt's head is on an elf-girl body! Tell Tiff thanks for making me laugh! Cant wait to see you and Ryno at Christmas!
Sorry, that last anonymous is from Elisheba
Elishaba is right, I have elf boobs. but I still think I am the best dancer.
I'm glad that Ryan's first day at sonshine bible school went well.
JB
Post a Comment