Monday, December 10, 2007

MY Son

Sometimes as I watch Ryan I forget to think about how he's really my son and about all the fun times that we are going to have over his life. I seem to fall into the mindset that he's a baby and I just need to take care of him, but our memories are already starting. Just since yesterday I've had multiple "kodak" and video moments, so this posting is dedicated to the all out fun this little man has, and the future of fun and bonding we are going to have. (2 videos for your enjoyment) And please note that I've missed a lot..ha. If you haven't seen him in a while, he'll talk your ear off. He anticipates things and understands concepts, sloooooow down! ha.

We spent the day last Saturday hanging up ornaments. He loves the trees!



Here is him doing what I did so many times with Mom, Dad, Matt and Kristin, dance and sing to Garth!


Daddy's Shoes and Daddy's Socks! Notice his talking...it has gotten awesome! We have sentences, etc.


Watchin Diego with buddy Jazmine....

Can't wait for Ranger games, throwing the football and baseball around and him helping me outside like I did with my Dad.

2 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

He's so sweet. I hope you guys enjoy the holidays. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Juli Beth

Ledbetter Fam said...

I want to see some Christmas pics! I'm working on getting mine posted.

JB