
Ryan never ceases to amaze me everyday with the the little things that he'll do and things he picks up on. He loves to go into his room and grab books and bring them to me for us to read. He'll sit in my lap and listen and then after a bout 2 minutes tries to play with it, but he's on his way. He helps us put things back into the fridge, things back in the drawer, and laundry.
Here I discovered him helping the printer out.
After watching me scrub down the bumper of the Camry, he decided to walk up and help me out. He thought it was fun to grab the sponge and squeeze the water out. He's a funny boy.


I spent last weekend in Round Rock co-hosting Matt's Bachelor weekend with Dad at the house. Picture this, 10 college buddies plus me and Dad in one house. We cooked a ton of food, played poker, chilled on the dock, played on the boat and finished up the weekend with a 3 team, 3 man scramble. Matt, Dad and I won the golf tournament. I hit one of the longest drives I have ever hit, about 375 yards. As we walk up to hit the ball from there, we look up and a ball comes rolling by. One of Matt's buddies freakin outdrove me by about 15 yards. I was a bit deflated, but felt good for a minute.
Matt is a lucky dude, his group of friends are something else. They can get a little rowdy, but they are one big family, they do anything for each other. I enjoyed the heck out of spending the weekend with them.
The Crew...

Misty, Mom, Kristin and Ryan spent the weekend in Oklahoma meeting my mom's aunt and her family. Ryan was the star of the show, meeting a bunch of new people. His new buddy is Uncle Carl. Hope to have pictures later....
Weekend #3 of our weekly travels is coming up. (Oklahoma and South Texas off the list) Next up, the Texas panhandle and Arkansas. The girls and Ryan are heading out on another roadie to Amarillo for Tiffany's wedding shower on Sunday. Ryan will get to see Grams and Grandpa and meet a lot of my Mom's friends from Amarillo that haven't met him yet. Should be good times.
As for me, Matt, Dad and I are loading up a trailer and truckload of Matt's stuff and making a suicide run to Searcy to move Matt's stuff up there before the wedding craziness kicks off. Should be tiring, but we can make road trips fun!
Enjoy your week. God has blessed us all!
1 comment:
I am so sad I didnt get to see Ryan this weekend!! He looks so precious. The first picture is now the back ground on my computer. I guess we will have to make a special trip to Arlington :)
Post a Comment