Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No Ryno = Boring

Sorry its been a while since my last post...I got derailed...



I have seen Ryan 2 times since June 1st!! That my friends is way too long of a drought. Things are so quiet around the house and quite frankly BORING. Suddenly I don't mind the keyboard seeking missiles known as his hands or the balls flying....I miss it!!!!



He has been at Nana's house since last Thursday and Uncle Matt and Aunt Kristin took him swimming for the first time and he had a ball! Then to Chuckee Cheese's and drove cars! Very jealous at this point. And everytime Matt gets home, he thinks its me from a far....sad. The first couple of days is nice, but man...he's a part of me now!



But have no fear, one more night with no Ryan and he's back!! And at the same time, I"M ON VACATION! The most anticipated time off ever, I need it. I get to spend an entire week with Ryan in Colorado, swimming and having a great time. I can't wait. And in addition to that, I'll be trout fishing, golfing, and maybe some rafting..jealous??? ha! Then back for a 3 1/2 day week and back to Amarillo for the wedding...fun times!






Here are some pics from Ryan's past couple of weekends....




Cool Car Grandpa fixed up for me!!




Crazy Uncle B!


Out Running Grams!


2 comments:

Matt & Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt & Tiffany said...

YAY wedding! Only days 14 away!!!