Sunday, August 05, 2007

My New Baby...

I'm sure you all have been sitting on the edge of your seat waiting to see a picture of my new truck. I finally gave it a good first wash this weekend and felt she was ready for a picture or two. It's a big change for me, this is the first time since I bought my old truck, my senior year in high school, that I haven't owned a Chevy, but man, the new Tundra is as advertised, big, fast, good looking, the interior is cool. So for now I'm a Tundra man....Ryan loves his new truck too. Next time you see him ask how a truck goes...we bond so well. He can see pretty good from his co-captain's chair in the back too and it'll only get better. All is right in the world...I have a truck again!!! (Rides are free and encouraged) Bonus Ryan pictures at the end! Have a great week!




Like Father....Like Son! He loves driving Daddy's Truck.





Found the cookies...caught red handed!!

Helping Daddy grill out....

5 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

How fun! Ryan looks pretty cute behind the wheel of that gorgeous truck. He also looks so adorable in his grilling stuff!!!

Juli Beth

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I like your new truck.

laura said...

nice truck. ryan is getting so big and cuter every day!

Travis said...

i hate your truck.

Michael W said...

Travis, I always look for your approval and when you crush it, it makes me very sad....