Monday, March 26, 2007

We Be Walkin'!!

Well...our softball game against the rival team got rained out tonight, disappointing for sure. However, because of this great rain, my grass is getting green and since it was raining outside we played with Ryan in the house all night and worked on walking. Well for some reason, he all of the sudden thought it would be fun to take a few steps. So we bust out the camcorder and he promptly takes about 7 more steps and stops and gives himself a round of applause!!! Man he's great. We'll have a showing of the first walk at some point. (Not sure how to link a .mov file to this thing)


Now, we can begin working on his pitching and hitting mechanics!


Man God is great to us!!


Here is his new favorite ride.........


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Caleb. That comment was directed at you knowing your expertise on that subject. I'll try and mess around with it tonight.

laura said...

Yay for Ryan! Now when he meets his girlfriend next week he can show off for her! I'm sure she'll be impressed.

Anonymous said...

Laura, I really think that was his motivation. I told him that (name) would be here next week and later that night...he's walking. Good stuff! He can't wait to meet her (neither can we)

Reid said...

Well, I'm glad you finally started to blog again. Good to see that Ryan is doing great and that yall are enjoying every moment of it....And I like that he's driving a Chevy :)