Good and Bad News Today
Bad News:
I received an e-mail this morning from my East Texas compadre telling me that either Fox or Dish Network messed up something with 24's episode description and it did NOT record last night. I usually make sure this type of travesty doesn't happen, but with softball and the like on Monday nights, I trusted my DVR and it failed me! Panic and devastation to begin my Tuesday morning.
Good News:
My first call of the day was to my Dad (who is an equally huge Jack Bauer fan) and made sure that he still had last nights episode on his DVR. And, to my joy, he did not delete it! We are going to Round Rock this weekend to see them (an already planned trip don't worry) and I get to see this episode before next Monday.
Bad News:
In an effort to up our record to 2-1 the PR Black softball team got bombed. The most bloop singles and hits up the middle in the history of any softball game. Unreal and no I won't disclose the score.
Good News:
We had a wonderful group of fans there for us even after defeat, we have great wives. Kasi even sacrificed study time to make sure she was there to be able to critique Trent's play, and she was pleased with his play for the most part I think, she's tough. I think she will need to run our defensive practices, we need some help! Ryan got to attend his first game of the year and could be heard yelling for his Dad at random times throughout the game....cool.
Bad News:
One of the Ranger's top pitching prospects has to have Tommy John surgery and will be out for over a year.
Good News:
The Rangers have ended their deal with Ameriquest and the glorius ballpark will be called Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, all is right now. No more stupid bell! Travis looked at Ryan and said that he was so thankful that Ryan now gets to grow up going to Ranger games at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, rather than a park named after a poor mortgage company. Couldn't have said it better myself, these are major issues that must be addressed with the raising of children today.
Bad News:
It's only Tuesday.
Good News:
I get to go home, play ball with Ryan, work on walking with Ryan and then try to interpret his complex language. He knows exactly what his jibberish is saying and thinks we should to. It's very challenging, and funny!
This is why the Rangers will win this year. They are having fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment