Is it too much to ask that a company that makes American profit, takes American holidays, trades American stock, and takes my American money, employ people that actually speak English?? I understand that outsoucing call centers to Asia is cheap, but good gosh, this is getting insane. I called my mortgage company to talk about my loan, called Dish Network to talk about my HDTV, called Motorola to talk about Misty's cell phone and finally talked to SBC network guys about my network and did not talk to ONE person that spoke English. I guess the loss of my business doesn't cost them more than the cost of call centers in the US, but I just don't like it..drives me mad!!!
Ok..feel better now, but I still won't be happy about it.
2 weeks until Pitchers and catchers report
4 (or less) weeks until Ryan gets here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what are you talking about? I love Indian accents, they are exotic, especially when the one at Dell tells me to turnd oof yooor compooter to reeset dee mekanizm. It makes me feel cultured and very hippy....damn those hippies.
Post a Comment