Here's a good picture of Pudge and Jazzmine, I have a feeling people will want baby pictures instead of doggy pictures, so giving them a little face time. One thing I'm very anxious to see is their reaction to the baby. I've heard dogs become very protective of newborns, hope that's the case, Jazmine is a good guard dog and Pudge and Daisy will at least bark and run away...ha.This just in: Sammy Sosa is done. My policy with this whole steroids thing has been to give them the benefit of the doubt, until proven otherwise. Raffy? Idiot and I HATE the fact he played for my Rangers and I rooted for him. Sosa, suddenly sucks and is trying to hold the Nationals hostage for more money..give it up brother. Not saying he was on the juice, but he's making it hard to believe.
Rangers have nothing going on really. Everyone here in the Metroplex seems to be jazzed about the coming season (myself included), but gotta be a bit cautious. I'm ready to roll though, 2 days people.
Misty and I just finished off another weekend of no plans and hanging out and relaxing (well as relaxing as it gets for her with a 7lb+ baby in your stomach). Finally organized my garage and it looks great. We are now in a waiting game for little Ryan to come. Dr. Cane said she's dilated to a 2. If you don't know what that means, ask your mom. So she seems to be progressing. For now, we are just enjoying the final days or weeks of peace and quiet and ourselves. Any day now, life will change forever...can't wait for that either. Mom and Dad become PawPaw and Nana and Misty's Mom and Dad become Grams and Grandpa, things are changing and it's going to be fun.
But until then...school..work...hanging out with each other and searching for interesting sports stories until baseball fires up...and of course..waitin on the little man.....................mw
No comments:
Post a Comment