Friday, February 24, 2006

The Anticipation is Killing Me

Typically in life, it's good to have a plan or a budget. We have done all we can to get physically ready for this baby boy (mentally is another story). I am one to have a plan and know exactly what's going on. This baby thing is killing me, we have NO idea when he's coming, and this is tough. But this will be the first of many things Ryan will control I'm sure. I can't call my Mom because her heart can't handle the excitement and the disappointment if I'm not giving her news. Misty's Dad carefully watches his caller ID at work..."could this be it?" It's funny, and totally awesome to have so many people care so much about you and your life, God has truly blessed us with wonderful friends and family. Should get an update Monday, until then....still waiting.

Spring Training is in full swing, now we just need some games. Fantasy baseball draft is tonight....finally!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until Thursday and we'll share a b-day.