Tuesday, December 13, 2005
It's Getting Real
Today Misty and I went to the hospital where Ryan will be born to register and take a tour of the "Family" area. We got all of the paper work done and headed upstairs for the tour. We were shown the room where the baby is born and had a few things explained, you know the procedures and such. Nothing really got me going at first, she didn't get into details about the actual delivery or anything, I had to make sure there was a TV with cable..ha. J/K. She told us that once the baby was born we would have him for an hour and then they would take him away. (My ears perked up) "Excuse me?" Immediately I start thinking about how I'm totally not for that and don't want to let him out of my sight. How can I be sure he's taken care of and nothing will happen. Things are starting to get real here, I'm already worrying and thinking about all sorts of stuff and the kid isn't here yet. The tour was good stuff, answered some questions, but raised a few more. I'm going to need to have my game face on when it's go time. I'm going in there taking care of one and leaving taking care of two. Nothing to it but to do it. Now I have a little over 2 months to think about my game plan..........mw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment