Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Goodbye Sori
Sori...this is goodbye. I loved your speed and your shirt grab after homers. But the errors, lack of hustle at times, insane number of solo homers and untimely strikeouts make your leaving a bit easier to take. His potential replacement at second base? Ian Kinsler...a dang good prospect and I like him. For Soriano, we got a good CF in Wilkerson, and pretty good 4th OF in Sledge and a pretty dang good AA pitcher....I'll trust in JD. (Jon Daniels). Now we have 7 outfielders so Mench will probably be gone next...I love me some Mench, but he'll be the one to bring us some much needed arms....stayed tuned for more trades....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Doesn't matter one way or the other...the Rangers will always suck.
Zane,
I'll let you defend your Red Raiders all you want on my blog, but you are walking a thin line when you come on here and trash my Rangers. I'm fully aware of their lack of success over the recent years, but gotta have some hope man....hope..
LOL...I'm just messing with ya :D
Post a Comment