Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Training

I've discussed on here before all of the things that fire me up about Ryan and the things we'll be able to do, and I'll keep doing it. He just changes every day and is just growing up right in front of me, every minute I get with him is total fun and enjoyment. (even the fits) He makes me laugh all day long.

Last weekend he helped me wash my truck and then decided he wanted to wash his car. I think I have a picture of me or Matt or Kristin washing our red car when we were little to match up against this that I'll look for, but this was funny when he rolled it out there to wash along side daddy washing his truck.






Dip in the "BUBBLES!!!"


Wash Daddy's truck...


Still need some more training...

I know its been a while since I've done a Ryan update post, but I'm telling you he's getting smarter and talking more each day, it's kinda scary... I feel like I'm in a constant state of negotiation, always trying to get him to agree to something. He's starting to be picky about clothes and shoes and hats, its wild. He has developed a nice collection of full sentences and is building every day. Can look at a book and pictures and describe them, it's wild. And his very newest trick is to move his eyebrows up and down and say "hey baby!" haha. I won't admit to teaching him that...I'm working on a video. When we go to the softball field, he gets a ball or bat, he KNOWS what to do with it and is ready at all times. We spend all kinds of time in the back yard hitting balls off of a tee, he loves outside and playing ball.

And for all of you concerned about the toddler bed change. He's doing just fine, sleeping all night. Thank goodness.

That's all the Ryno update for now, more and more to come soon.

Now I just have to help the poor kid learn to grow up rooting for an awful baseball team. I've done it and he must follow in my footsteps it seems. Rangers just can't figure it out....but I'll still root for them of course...

No comments: