Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bunny Eggs

As you all probably figured, Easter #3 for the big man was a bit more fun than the ones before. Ryan and I traveled down to Nana and Paw Paw's house for Easter this year. I took the day off on Friday (I need more of those) and we all went to Kiddie Acres, which is a theme park for little kids. They had cars, boats, planes, trains and a pony! He just ate it all up!!


CHoooo CHoooo!

Cheeeese!






Goofy face on his boat!



He loooved the airplanes

WHAT UP..
Giddy UP!


Yummmmm


Ryan actually got to have 2 Easter egg hunts. Nana and PawPaw's neighborhood association held a massive "bunny egg" hunt as Ryan called them and also a smaller scale one at Nana's. He hit the ground running on each one, just started piling up the bounty in his basket. Once he realized that he was getting a decent amount, the process was pick it up..shake it..if it sounded good, we busted it open for some "chokat" or "cannie" ha. He was a ton of fun to watch. We had to fight the no candy until after dinner battle, he is growing up way too fast!!! Here are some good pictures.........and there are way more than I thought, so see link to the right..ha







More candy???!!! hehehehe

Chokat!





Nana needs some Chokat!








2 comments:

laura said...

he wore the shirt we got him for easter!! yay! looks like y'all had fun.

Ledbetter Fam said...

So cute!!! I love Easter egg hunts. Especially when they really get into it.

JB