Monday, July 09, 2007

Getting Caught Up

I know...a bit behind on things. Been chasing a 16 month old around everyday and loving it!


I got Matt and Tiffany all married off and they have now safely returned from their Carribean honeymoon.
Gorgeous huh? Matt is a lucky man.



Wedding was great, even got to ride around with all the wedding party in a stretch Excursion...nice. Reception was dubbed as the party of the decade...too much fun with all our friends and family. I even won the musical chairs scavenger hunt, that's a whole nother story! Ryan looked awesome in his tux, and even did some dancing on the dancefloor.


I keep forgetting to post while I'm at home so that I can upload some pictures of Ryan, there are a ton. So this will be a picture free post, I know...sorry. But the best way to check out all of the pictures from the wedding and our vacation is to click on the "Our Family Pictures" link to the right. There is a shutterfly album of Ryan and the Wedding, check them both out.


No worries pictures on this thing soon.


Other random note, I went to see Transformers this weekend with Kyle and Elisheba at the Studio Movie Grill. A two fold success, Transformers was great, funny, and the special effects were great. The SMG was fun too, eat while you watch a movie with free refills can't beat that.

2 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

I love the pictures. You guys looked so handsome and it looks like you had a great time on your vacation. We love you both very much!!!

Juli Beth

laura said...

beautiful new sister in law! congrats! i'm going to look at your pictures now.