The sun finally came out today after about 8 inches of rain over the weekend, and it got me thinking that the sun has come out again for Me and Misty. We just spent the past 3 weeks almost completely out of touch with reality. Misty's family left on Saturday and we looked at each other and said...let's do this. So its the three of us now, our journey begins.
Ever since Ryan was born, I've been behind all the intricate details of Ranger spring training. I think I'm caught up now and the news is the battle for the 5th spot in the rotation, which should go to Juan Dominguez and let the DVD boys pitch a little in the minors..we'll see. Pecker Express member Ian Kinsler has locked up the 2B job..love it. Unless we have Rocket news, we are just in countdown mode for opening day baby....14 days. I need me some baseball...can't wait!
TO? The big debate down here of DFW Sports radio. I don't know what to think. He's a worthless piece of doo as a human. I don't want him coming in here messing with the locker room in screwing things up. Plus the man danced on the star. But the other side of it is that he's screwed up and if he doesn't get it right, he'll never get the money he thinks he deserves. He's the best WR in football and will make the Cowboys soo much better on offense.
My Decision and prediction: I will accept this signing and give him a clean slate and see how he acts. If he scores a TD during a game at Texas Stadium, he should kiss the star. Once he does that, he'll be forgiven and everyone will love him. He may behave the whole time and we do great..we'll see. I think he's still an idiot, but if he keeps his act to a dull roar...he'll be fine. We'll see though. Gotta trust Jerry and Big Bill on this one.
March Madness is great..all of the close games are awesome. A&M got hosed, should have won, but they'll be good next year. My bracket is in shambles, so I'm now a Wichita State Shocker fan baby!!!!
I think I'm caught up as of right now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment