Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm way behind

Apparently this blogging thing is harder than one might think. I really enjoy doing it, but can't ever get the time to sit down and post. So, my apologies to those who do read it and I'll get better.

Here are a few quick hits with more to come....

Ryan is getting bigger everyday it seems (see pictures). I get so excited everyday when I get off because I get to go home and see my son and my wife. Ryan's favorite thing is for you to hold him up on your lap and he'll stand up a little and look around..pretty dang cool. His first road trip is this weekend, we are heading to Amarillo to see Grams and Grandpa. Hopefully the car ride will just make him sleep the whole way.

After giving me ulcers to begin the year, the Rangers have bounced back to a tie for first place in the division after 21 games. I'm liking what I'm seeing, we have starting pitching...weird huh? Offense looks good, but good ol' reliable Coco Cordero is struggling something fierce. I think he'll come around, but we need to keep an eye on it.

The draft is this weekend...finally. I'm tired of hearing about Young and Bush and "who will the Cowboys take?" All I care about is where the big names are going and who the Cowboy's take, but all the talk is wearing me out. Fun to watch on Saturday though...

I'm all on board with the Mavs playoffs right now...a championship here would be cool. Stars talk is wearing me out however.

Just about it...Rangers day game today, so that will be my priority this afternoon with work of course................mw

No comments: