For those of you who were just chomping at the bit to see Ryan in his halloween costume, I'm sorry for the delay. It always seems that I always forget to post while I'm at home and have access to all the pictures. So, until I get one done, click on the picture link to the right for ALL of the Halloween pics. ========>
He went as a Pirate and was too funny. We met Linda (his old babysitter) and all of her boys for trick or treating. He had a blast. It took him a bit to get warmed up to the idea of walking up to the doors, but after a couple houses, and seeing the bounty he received at each, he was all IN. He would walk around saying "I"m a Pirate...Arggh!" He was so funny and really ate up the whole night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment