I recently had the opportunity to sit down with the next great singer/doctor/lawyer/baseball player/football player/musician/actor, Ryan Williams. It has been a while since he has granted exclusive rights to an interview. He had chosen to avoid media for a few months while he worked on many new skills. His fan base has not been updated recently on what he's been up to. He had recently allowed the posting of his famous dance video, which earned accolades among critics everywhere. Please take a moment to review the hard hitting questions asked of Ryan.
Q: As you worked on your moves for filming the video of you dancing to the Madagascar song "Move It," which one did you like the best?
A: Look...the ladies love the hands on the hips and me shaking them...that's my signature move and that's what they get.
Q: There have been rumors circulating that over the course of the summer you were the main entertainment on the dance floor for 3 weddings. How do you respond?
A: I like to Move It Move It! What can I say?
Q: Is it true that you were able to coax your PawPaw onto the floor to attempt the "worm" move at Zane's wedding in Amarillo?
A: I love me some PawPaw! He loves him some me!

Q: Besides working on your dance moves, what else have you been doing this summer?
A: We checked out the Zoo a couple times, which was really cool. I also did my fair share of swimming at the water pool. I'm starting to get the hang of the kicking thing, I just need a little help from my Aunt Tiff to start my quest to beat Michael Phelps' records.
Q: I understand that you recently got a brand new bed. Reports say it is the exact same bed that your Dad and your Uncle Matt used when they were kids. How do you like your new big boy bed?
A: It's great, I can spin around 360 degrees while asleep and it turns into a tent!! Plus Aunt Kristin sleeps up top sometimes, that is really cool!
A: I kinda just go with how I'm feelin ya know? I mean its cool and all to take the time to use the potty, and get high praise and accolades, but sometimes...I'm way to busy to do that and just let it rip..what are ya gonna do?
Q: How you you respond to accusations that when you don't get your way, you sometimes immediately throw a fit and tantrem?
A: Well everyone knows how to avoid those outbursts, give me what I want...every time. Period.
Q: How do you feel about the Rangers?
A: Disappointed, but next year, I'm personally going to attend more games and make sure their youth movement creates a winner. I didn't make it to enough games this year, that will change.
Q: Are you excited about the Cowboys this season?
A: BRING IT!!!
Q: What kinds of things are you working on for athletics?
A: I chase people around the house with Bruce, the shark from Nemo, I make everyone breathe really hard, but somedays I can't find it, not sure why. I'm also working on playing catch with my glove and ball. I've always been able to throw well, but to be a complete player I have to catch, I'm getting better at using 2 hands. Dad knows his stuff.
Q: The last time you spoke, you were really into cars, what is your preference now?
A: I love my animals! I carry them around everywhere. My favorites are the Rhinos and the Big Elephant, 2 quality animals.
Q: What movies are you into now?
A: Hmm...Jungle Book (love the Elephants marching), Shark Tale is good, Cars..always, and a few others. But my main love right now is Jumanji. But not really the whole movie, just scene #14, the STAMPEDE!!!
Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Pizza, Chicken Nuggets and corn on the cobb!! That's it, nothing else...cookies and fruit snacks work good too!
Q: Are there any new acts you are working on?
A: I really like to sing Hakuna Matata. I'm still working on the delivery, but I'll show you a brief sample, its not the finished product.
Q: What other songs do you like to sing?
A: Backyardigans is pretty fun, I'm good at that, and there is another one I'm working on, but not even my Dad knows what I'm saying and I'm going to keep it that way.
Q: A couple more questions for you.
Ryan: Please hurry, my limit to sit in one spot is 2 minutes, you have far exceeded that.
Q: You recently started preschool at a daycare. Do you like it?
A: Oh yeah, I help the teacher with lunch and I help lead songs...it's great. I have learned about the days of the week and the months and counting is becoming a piece of stinkin cake.
Q: What other acts and skills can we expect to see next time?
A: Oh you'll see........
2 comments:
I love the Hakuna Matata - way too cute!!
Elisheba
I love this post!!! SO creative and cute!
JB
Post a Comment