Wednesday, September 03, 2008

One is coming....

For those of you who check my blog and have seen the same post for almost 2 months, I'm sorry! (but the video still makes me laugh every time!!)
I've probably lost some viewers....promise to post something soon! Since my last posting a ton has been going on...

Went to Amarillo to finally get Zane, one of my best friends all married off in July.

Drove from Arlington to Searcy with Dad to meet Matt, loaded up my truck, hooked up a UHaul trailer (that was so heavy we had to use a car jack to put it on my hitch). Then drove 150 miles to Ft. Smith ARK, stayed the night at a hotel. Drove the remaining 550 miles through Arkansas and Oklahoma to finally end in Lubbock, their new home. Then drove back to Arlington Sunday....24 hours in the car, 1400 miles.....

Took a weekend off...

Drove to college station to see Matt graduate from A&M. Back to Arlington for his party. Then to Amarillo the next day to see our lifelong friend Lisa get married, drove back!

Then back to Lubbock to haul couches for Matt and Tiffany and to hang out!

Then..Kyle came to see me and Ryan for the weekend...

And..sadly, we moved Kristin into her own place in Lewisville. Ryan and I lost our cool roommate, but we will still see her a lot! And she has a cool apartment and we'll use her pool!

This weekend....nothing!!

Since my last post...the Rangers have gone from being in the wild card to total suck.......I completed 2 softball seasons and one more graduate class (3 more to go!)....and Ryan started full time day care (and loves it).

And the Cowboys have gone through preseason and are starting this week!!...Finally.


So..there's the 30 second update, you can see why posting has been poor! Have some fun pics of Ryan to get on here soon!

1 comment:

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm glad you posted. I've missed you! I'm glad to hear things have been going well.

JB