Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Agenda

Here's something new. I'm going to tease blog entries. I have a series of things to blog about and want to give them ample time each..ha.

1. Ryan had is first ever school progam.
2. Ryan made his first trip to a Zoo.
3. Ryan saw his first Whale at Sea World!


I might have mentioned one of my best friends getting married (finally) in July. I spent Memorial Day in Amarillo with Zane and everyone playing golf, doing the bachelor thing. Got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in years and hang out with my buddies for once back in Amarillo, it was fun. And I realized I've known Zane for 20 years....does that make me old? I'm not supposed to be old enough to have known someone I'm not related to for 20 years! Here is there engagement pic.



And check out this Sports Illustrated story about my new favorite Ranger... Josh Hamilton.
We have pretty good baseball being played in Arlington and I love it. Love our lineup, but based on the numbers, the pitching might not hold up, so we might still be in for a long summer, but at least they will play hard and be decent...still need a couple more pitchers. But for now enjoy Hamilton, he's a freak of nature.

My summer of moving begins Saturday when I head to college station to load up my sister and move her up to the good ol' metro plex. She starts the real world on June 9th!

No comments: