Friday, May 12, 2006

Weekends

Is there anything that compares to the gold that are weekends? I will be spending this one with my beautiful wife and new baby.

Last weekend had all the guys in town for Keith's bachelor weekend, went to a Ranger game and they got beaten down by the DAMN Yankees, but we had fun lately. Late next week you may see a diatribe about how much I hate the Yankees, depends on how the Rangers do next week in NY.

Keith and Resa's wedding is finally a week away, I know they are so very pumped. I'm so happy for them. So East Texas we go next week.

I'm all on-board with the Mavs. I really enjoyed watching them beat the Spurs and hope they keep it up.

The Rangers are in Boston tonight and begin games against the Red Sox, Yankees, Astros on the road and the Angels and A's back in Arlington. If they are in first place after this, I'm calling playoffs, if not, there is still plenty of season, we just need to keep our head above water.

Ryan is just about ready for his first Ranger game...what do you think??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching YOUR Texas Rangers play in Houston on the 21st and in Arlington on the 25th against the Jason Kendall and the greatest badminton team on planet(I am going to boo him, and there is nothing you can do to stop me).