Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Damn Yankees

There aren't too many things in this world that just make me use the word hate. But man, I HATE the freakin Yankees. They are full of cocky pieces of crap who left their teams and their identity for money. A-Rod still heads the list. Every call seems to go their way, each ball takes a good or bad hop depending on if they are hitting or on defense..just sickening. We can't even hold onto a 9-0 lead..insane. Just gotta hope they just get old and hurt....jackasses.

Big weekends ahead for us, Keith takes the plunge this weekend and I am looking forward to finally getting to see Resa's chicken farm. It's been a long time coming and I'm ready. Too bad birds freak me out a lot, but I will be tough.

Mother's Day was last weekend, and I know that we all appreciate what our mothers have done for us over the years, but I'm not sure you fully realize how hard they work until you are married and have kids. I sit in awe each and every day while I watch Misty take care of Ryan. She wakes up with him any time he wakes up, when I can't get Ryan to calm down, it takes her 2 seconds its insane. So anytime you think you have expressed what your mom means to you to her, you haven't come close..Mom's are a true gift from God.

So now that I've gone from pure hatred to love in this entry, I shall leave it at that....mw

No comments: