Thursday, January 05, 2006

Wow

If you look in the dictionary for the definition of brilliant, you would find Vince Young. By far the best College football game I have ever seen and the best individual performance ever. I've never seen a guy dominate like that with such poise. The man needs to hit the NFL...now. The fact that a team made up of Texas players beat a team made up of California players, just has to make your heart smile. Fantastic I tell you, I enjoyed the heck out of that game. But, while watching the game I kept hoping to see Roger Clemens and Tom Hicks making a deal in a press box. Never saw it on TV, but just gotta keep hoping that a conversation was had and The Rocket is closer to being a Ranger.

Pitchers and Catchers Report in 35 Days
Ryan is due in 54 Days

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I was going for USC. The arrogance of Vince Young and the countless run-ins with UT fans has really soured me.

I'm glad for the state of Texas and the Big 12 conference, but that's about it.

Oh, well...good game.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Zane,
When did my brother turn into a t-sip?

Michael W said...

Just a fan of good football man...I'm still behind you and the Aggies man..................