Then he put the pictures underneath his seat in his fire truck (his secret place) so he could take the pictures with him and then he would get off and look at them again. It was so cool!
After that we unpacked his very first remote control car. We used a gift card to buy it and he just absolutely LOVED it! I had to take a video of him playing with it, very funny....
Then the real story of the night. My dogs, Jazmine and Daisy, just beg to come in every night and on nights I have Ryan they come right in because Ryan loves his dogs. But last night was pick on the dog night. Ryan first chased them around the house with his little push cart while they were hiding behind me and under the table and he was just belly laughing the whole time (so was I) So finally he gives that up and we end up in his room and he wants the dogs to get in his train tent. So Jazmine finally did and he jumped in after her and she couldn't get out fast enough. So he made me get in, and once I did I heard him say, "Nose, Nose" I was like why is he saying that. Well he found the "booger sucker" in his dresser and was chasing after the dogs with it. So I asked him if he had a buggar to get and he started saying "Booger! Nose!" And proceed to try and suck the boogers from my nose by being very careful, it was funny. Then he started after the poor dogs again. This time Daisy took off and hid, but Jaz, being the good sport that she is, just sat there and Ryan walked up to her, patted her on the head and then stuck the booger sucker in her nose and then yelled BOOGER!! Yes I was rolling on the floor, he's so funny. We now know the word booger and its context, am I doing my fatherly duty or what? haha.
And Jaz just looked at him...
Here is poor Jaz next to the weapon (she looks thrilled huh?). I have to believe that they aren't going to be as excited to come in the house as time goes on. But they both do a great job with him, he rides Jaz, pulls her ears, meses with her tail and mouth and she just lays there, she's the perfect dog.
He's just growing up like nuts right now, his words and sentences are getting clearer and his little brain is just working full time all the time, it's the most amazing thing I've ever witnessed, he keeps doing it!
On a separate note. I can't wait for some playoff football this weekend. I'm still a bit nervous about the Giants coming in and us trying to beat them for the 3rd time, but I think we can do it. I still have faith in Romo, the Jedi.
1 comment:
So funny!!! I especially like that you're proud of him knowing the word booger!
JB
Post a Comment