Thursday, June 01, 2006

Don't Need a Dang Rocket

Roger Clemens just finished off his 3 month long tease fest for Ranger fans. I just knew he'd end up back with the Astros, but good play on his part in using the Rangers, Red Sox, and Yankees to get more money out of the Astros....well played.

Nonetheless, the Rangers are 4 game up in the AL West and looking pretty good. People here are beginning to talk trade deadline deals and maybe playoffs...oh my heart leaps, I'm not sure my body could handle that, but I'll endure, would be so great.

Mavs are trying to give their series away, game 5 tonight...we'll see.

Been flying solo with Misty and Ryan out of town, my first time to not see him for a few days and I hate it! Miss that little guy. Got some nice peace and quiet, but finally today they come home to me. He's really starting to smile and interact, so much so that he doesn't want to sleep for fear he's missing something. I'll post picture updates later......

No comments: