Wednesday, November 30, 2005

First Pitch


Welcome to my blog/website. I thought this would a cool way for everyone to keep updated with what's going on with Misty and Me and with the coming of Ryan. I'm going to post thoughts and comments and tell stories about things, hopefully it will be interesting enough for everyone to read often. I will be adding pictures of the baby and dogs and basically whatever else comes into my head. No doubt we'll have sports commentary and random thoughts about all kinds of things. Guess that's all I have. Read. Enjoy. Let me know what you think about anything. It's only fitting that the first picture is one of the best one's ever taken. My man Pudge..chillin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You silly Big Willy
Love ya man

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael! It's Nicole Smith! Cynthia shares everything with me so we just wanted to say hi! Hope you are doing well and congrats on the new baby that is about to meet the world! Keep in touch....nicole.smith@anb.com
Take care!
Nicole and Cynthia

Reid said...

Welcome Michael, hope this works for you, they can be fun

Anonymous said...

Looks Great! Hope you are doing well.

Uncle Steve